- Scholarships and Resources are available for Pillar College students who are
undocumented and/or eligible for DACA.
- Thursday, October 4th | Robert Treat Hotel
- Register Now! info.pillar.edu/openhouse/rsvp
- M.A. Ministry Leadership Information Session | October 16th, 2018
- Where Education and Inspiration Meet!
all-day Pillar College Fall Kick-Off Wee...
Pillar College Fall Kick-Off Wee...
Sep 17 – Sep 22 all-day
WELCOME BACK STUDENTS!! Please join us for our 2018 Fall Kick-Off Week at Pillar College!! We encourage all students to participate if the activities during the week and especially the Convocation on Tuesday September 18,[...]
5:00 pm PILLAR COLLEGE PRESENTS: PASTOR ... @ PILLAR COLLEGE
PILLAR COLLEGE PRESENTS: PASTOR ... @ PILLAR COLLEGE
Sep 24 @ 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
3:00 pm Pillar College- Bachelor’s Degre... @ Pillar College
Pillar College- Bachelor’s Degre... @ Pillar College
Oct 1 @ 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Discover Your Passion- Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree OPEN HOUSE-MONDAY,OCTOBER 1, 2018 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm Newark Campus Discover… Pillar’s holistic approach to student success The academic program that’s right for you Informative breakout sessions[...]
7:30 am Pastors Appreciation Breakfast @ Robert Treat Hotel
Pastors Appreciation Breakfast @ Robert Treat Hotel
Oct 4 @ 7:30 am – 11:00 am