Welcome to the Pillar College Alumni Association!
This network will allow you to stay connected with Pillar College and each other. The purpose of the Pillar College Alumni Association, is to gather a community of transformational leaders and graduates of Pillar College who provide financial support, volunteerism and ambassadorship ensuring the continued growth of the mission.
Join us August 27th at 6 p.m.
ZOOM Virtual Reunion
Pillar Alumni Association
You will not want to miss this exciting time to Welcome the Class of 2020 and of course, reconnect with old friends.
In the meantime follow us on our Alumni Association Facebook page
for more details as the date approaches!
To RSVP today:
Email: [email protected] or Call: 973-803-5000 ext. 1035
Your partnership provides opportunity for you and current students. When you confirm your membership to the PC Alumni Association you will receive:
- Pillar College Car Decal
- Pillar Graduation Alumni Chord
- PC Tumbler
- PC Alumni Grant of $500 to offer a potential student
- PC Alumni Grant of $1200 when you join a Graduate program
- Invitation to all networking events hosted by Pillar College
- A free course every year that you can use for professional development
- Use your PC Alumni card to receive additional discounts on gear, certificate programs and more!
When you join the Association you are supporting the mission and ensuring future students can hear of your Pillar experience and transformational story and provide the encouragement they need to reach their goals and impact society. You are committing to:
- Support the college financially
- Volunteer at events like graduation, baccalaureate, convocation, Admissions Info Sessions, Open Houses, Pastors’ Appreciation Breakfast, Donor Appreciation events and Alumni gatherings whenever possible.
- Support annual mentoring program by accepting interns and providing work opportunities and attending Alumni/Students networking events whenever possible.
- Represent Pillar College as a PC Ambassador. Be a spokesperson at my local church, events or concerts to support the promotion of Pillar College to new potential students and donors whenever possible.
- Participate in Alumni Spotlight on Pillar website by providing your success story
- Participate in social media channels by liking the pages and sharing your professional updates
TO JOIN AND SUPPORT YOUR ALMA MATER, complete application and the payment form below: