Resources and Information for
Welcome, Pillar College Alumni!
The Pillar College Alumni Association network will allow you to stay connected with Pillar College and each other. The purpose of the Pillar College Alumni Association is to gather a community of transformational leaders and graduates of Pillar College who provide financial support, volunteerism, and ambassadorship ensuring the continued growth of the College’s mission.
Join our network and stay connected with Pillar College, and your former classmates.
Your partnership provides opportunities for you and current students. When you confirm your membership to the PC Alumni Association you will receive:
- Pillar College Mug
- Pillar Graduation Alumni Chord
- PC Alumni Grant of $500 to offer a potential student
- PC Alumni Grant of $1200 when you join a Graduate program
- Invitation to all networking events hosted by Pillar College
- A free course every year that you can use for professional development
When you join the Pillar College Alumni Association you are supporting the mission and ensuring future students can learn from your Pillar experience and transformational story. You will be providing the encouragement they need to reach their goals and impact society. You are committing to:
- Support the college financially.
- Volunteer at events like Graduation, Baccalaureate, Convocation, Admissions Info Sessions, Open Houses, Pastors’ Appreciation Breakfast, Donor Appreciation events and Alumni gatherings whenever possible.
- Support annual mentoring programs by accepting interns and providing work opportunities and attending Alumni/Students networking events whenever possible.
- Represent Pillar College as a Pillar Ambassador. Be a spokesperson at a local church, as well as events and concerts to support the promotion of Pillar College to new potential students and donors whenever possible.
- Participate in Alumni Spotlight on Pillar website by providing your own personal success story.
- Participate in social media channels by liking the pages and sharing your professional updates.
Join and Support your Alma Mater
For more information, please email Ingrid Ortiz, of the Alumni Association at [email protected]
Complete the application and the payment form below: