Pillar College has Transfer Agreements with several New Jersey community colleges. These core-to-core agreements* specify some, but not necessarily all, of the courses that meet Pillar College’s core curriculum requirements. Through our Transfer Agreements, Pillar College ensures that students from those institutions with whom we have Agreements, and who meet admissions criteria can seamlessly transfer to our college. Most course work will transfer to Pillar College if it is from a regionally accredited college. Pillar also has Transfer Agreements with other institutions. Pillar College recognizes that quality academic offerings come from multiple sources. The Office of Academic Affairs has established a process for reviewing coursework from non-accredited institutions.
*Core-to-Core agreements mean that, with the completion of an associate degree, the general education (core) requirements have already been completed when you transfer to Pillar College. Some Core-to-Core Agreements apply to all majors at Pillar College while some apply only to specific majors.
• Bergen County Community College
• Brookdale Community College
• Eastern District Spanish – Assembly of God
• Essex County Community College
• Evangelical Bible Institute/Institut Biblique Evangelique
• Mercer County Community College
• New Jersey District School of Ministry
• New York School of The Bible
• New York Theological Seminary
• Passaic County Community College
• Raritan Valley Community College
• The Urban Ministry Institute/World Impact
• Union County Community College
• Warren County Community College