Key elements of the program include:
- Students will develop a biblical and theological framework for doing counseling with special emphasis on the role of the Holy Spirit as the true Counselor who empowers those who would be effective helpers.
- Students will acquire the knowledge and theories that are foundational to counseling and psychology.
- Students will grow in their relationships with God and others.
- Students will cultivate strategies and skill-sets necessary to doing counseling in a variety of contexts.
- Students will be exposed to various therapeutic approaches to counseling with a special emphasis on Cognitive and Family Systems theories and techniques.
Financial Policies and Procedures
Pillar College is committed to providing an excellent cost-effective education for its students. Tuition and fee rates, payable each semester, are set annually according to economic conditions within the college and industry standards.
Annual Full Time Student Tuition (Domestic)
Annual Full Time Student Tuition (International)
Block Rate (12-17 credits per semester)
Per credit rate (11 or less; 18 or more credits per semester); all Online and Independent Study Courses are charged at per credit rate
Audit rate per credit
Dual Enrollment (DEED) program per course (not per credit), taken at Pillar College
Note: For International Students Tuition Rates please see the International Student Admissions page.
Note: For the LEAD program, tuition is determined at the cohort start date and remains the same for the duration of that program. Courses taken outside of the LEAD program are charged at then current tuition rates. Enrollment in a LEAD term financially obligates the student for the entire four class semester. General Semester Fees. All Fees are non-refundable.