Pillar College Second Annual Fitness Challenge – 2018
Pillar College invites you to get up and moving this Summer at the 2nd Annual Pillar Fitness Challenge in partnership with the YMCA of Newark.
We believe that community and competition leads to better health, so for three weeks in July, teams of 6 members work together and compete against other teams to earn points for every workout. At the end of the competition, the winning team earns bragging rights, medals, and a FREE gym membership from the YMCA.
About the Fitness Challenge:
· $15 per Registrant
· Registrants receive a Pillar Fitness Challenge T-shirt
· Chance to WIN Prizes and a FREE Membership to any YMCA
· A portion of the proceeds will be going to Benefit Student Scholarships
· The Challenge kicks off on Monday, July 9th at 1:00 PM in Military Park, 51 Park Place in Newark, NJ
· The Challenge Closing Ceremony on Monday, July 30th at 1:00 PM in Military Park, 51 Park Place in Newark, NJ
For More Information | StudentLife@Pillar.edu