FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This course is being offered to current students and guests of the college.
Possibly. It all depends upon your current financial aid standing, but financial aid could potentially cover even the travel costs. Speak to your Financial Aid representative to determine your eligibility.
YES! If you do not have one already, or yours has expired, start applying for one TODAY! This can be a long process (4-8 weeks!) and could prevent you from being able to go. (No visas are required if you currently hold a valid USA passport.) Click here to apply
3 Credits Hours: May Qualify for Block Pricing (Contact the Registrar to confirm)
Suggested course topics for credit:
• Biblical Studies: Christianity in S. Africa
• Business Administration & Management: Business & Economics of S. Africa
• General Education: History of Racism in S. Africa
• Intercultural Communication: Culture of S. Africa
• Psychology & Counseling: Mental Health in S. Africa
Contact your Academic Advisor immediately for advice on scheduling and to learn how this course can satisfy a degree requirement.
• Class Participation: 10%
• Travel Journal: 30%
• Book Review: 30%
• Term Paper: 30%