Welcome Pillar College Alumni!
A life changing education is only the beginning of what Pillar College is all about. As a Pillar College Alum, you are part of a family and legacy of success, and we want to keep you involved.
No matter how long it’s been since you’ve graduated, or how far life’s taken you, I encourage you to stay connected. Our website contains information about upcoming events, news, continuing education and other happenings at Pillar College. It’s easier than ever to keep up with your fellow graduates and share the news of Pillar College.
Let us know what you’re doing, and consider how you can stay involved it the life of Pillar College (see our list below of ways you can stay connected)
I hope you will stay involved and build on those great relationships you began as a student. If we can help in any way please feel free to contact me at 973-803-5000 ext. 1106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Advancement
Ways Alumni can stay connected with Pillar College
- Make a gift to the Student Support Fund: https://pillar.edu/friends-alumni/give-now/ . Every gift, regardless of size, helps.
- Encourage a prospective student to apply ( https://pillar.edu/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Pillar-College-Application-for-Admissions.pdf ) or visit campus ( https://pillar.edu/rsvp/ )
- Participate in our continuing education (https://pillar.edu/academics/academic-program/continuing-education/ ) events and bring your friends
- Update your contact information (https://pillar.edu/alumni-contact-form)
- Tell your story (https://pillar.edu/submit-your-story/ )
- Pray for Pillar and our students.
- Act as an ambassador and share your love of Pillar.
- Wear/display Pillar clothing/paraphernalia (http://www.pillarcollegeshop.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html ).
- Hire a Pillar Alumni.
- Be sure your local church is informed about Pillar College and ask us to send materials to display in the church.
- Visit our website (https://pillar.edu/ ) frequently to stay informed of new programs and events.
- Like and share information and events on our facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/pillarcollege/?fref=ts )