Click a Scholarship or Grant to download the form and learn more.
Scan and Email to [email protected] or mail to:
60 Park Place, Suite 701
Newark, NJ 07102
Kenneth and Mabel Mills Scholarship
Sarah Fehr Miller Scholarship
Merit Society Scholarship
Pillar Referral Scholarship
DEED Referral Scholarship
Scholastic Excellence Scholarship
Scholastic Excellence Entry Scholarship
Universal Grant Application Form
Child Care Grant
Church Match Grant
Dependent Student Entry Grant
Dependent Student Full-time Enrollment Grant
Education Fulfillment Grant
First Generation Grant
First Responders Grant
Home School Grant (Apply Online)
Lead Entry Grant
Middlesex/Somerset/Bergen/Morris County Grant
Military Park Building Tenant Grant
Ministerial Dependent Grant
PC-CHURCH MATCH GRANT- Graduate DegreePC-Psychology and Counseling Professional Grant (MAC)
PC-CHURCH MATCH GRANT- Graduate Degree
Senior Citizen Grant
Senior Pastor’s Grant
Servant Leadership Grant
School District Employee Grant
Single Parent Grant
Urban Center Grant
Grant Terms and Conditions
- Pillar College grants may not exceed an institutional cap of $2,000 for the first semester and $1,500 thereafter, regardless of eligibility for other grants.
- Students must first have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Renewal of grants and scholarships is always dependent upon each student making Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
- Students must apply for all grants no later than the first day of a semester. Reapplication is required for each grant every semester.
- All Pillar awards are based on funds available and on a first-come-first-served basis. To ensure eligibility students are encouraged to apply early.
- All awards must apply to tuition and fees within the current semester.
- Scholarships are awarded based on full time enrollment (12-credits or more) unless noted elsewhere.
Pillar College is committed to providing equal educational and employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of their economic or social status and does not discriminate in any of its policies, programs, or activities based on sex, age, race, handicap, marital or parental status, color, or national or ethnic origin.
Award amounts: Individual grant and scholarship amounts are $500 per semester ($2,000 first semester; $1500 thereafter), except where noted. Grant amounts will not result in a stipend being issued. All grant awards must apply to tuition and fees within the current semester. Scholarships are awarded over and above the semester/yearly cap and are not subject to stipend restrictions. A minimum GPA of 2.0 is required for awards. Terms and conditions apply as described on applications.