- This event has passed.
Emotional Intelligence Certification
June 24, 2021 @ 9:00 am - June 25, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
This certification workshop prepares the associate to administer and interpret the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 assessments, provide feedback on the results.
Upon completion, you will be able to teach an EQ class. The course will prepare you to administer, interpret and provide feedback on both the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 instrument results.
Applications of EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360
Dr. Rupert Hayles, Jr. shares best practices, examples, and case studies of how EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 can be used in various applications, including:
- Selection—Learn why just administering the EQ-i 2.0 is not enough and how to use EQ-i 2.0 as part of a comprehensive selection process, including the creation of success profiles and structured interview questions.
- Leadership Development—Studies show that high-performing leaders tend to have higher Emotional Intelligence than their peers. Learn what this really means and how an organization can help its leaders excel in EI.
- Sales Training—Research shows that salespeople with higher EI tend to outperform their peers. Learn how to use EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 to create quality sales training with a direct impact on revenue.
- Coaching—Learn how to create a coaching plan based on EQ-i 2.0 results, using feedback, development, and Action Plans that work.
- Use With Other Assessments—Find out how EQ-i 2.0 can be used in combination with other assessment tools to create high-impact consulting and assessment solutions for clients.
- Education—Research shows that EQ-i 2.0 can predict student success. Review case studies and hear examples of how EQ-i 2.0 can be used as a development and feedback tool to help students succeed.
Course based on Reuven BarOn EQi Model and Certification through MultiHealth Systems, Toronto, Canada