Dual Enrollment Education Program
Would you like to attain a NJ State High School Diploma and earn up to 30 College Credits at the same time?
Enroll in our DEED program today! The DEED (Dual Enrollment EDucation) program allows high school students (usually juniors and seniors) to enroll in college courses for credit prior to high school graduation, in a safe and caring college environment. It can also help students save both time and money.
Learn more about the DEED Program
Home School Students (Juniors & Seniors)
Private School Students (Juniors & Seniors)
Public School Students (Juniors & Seniors)
Anyone 16 years or older who has not yet earned a high school diploma or equivalent.
Students who take advantage of the DEED program find many benefits, such as:
- Experiencing college level academics before actually entering college.
- Saving one year’s worth of college expenses!
- Attending classes at a Pillar College campus where Christ is honored in the classroom and in Student Life activities.
- Completing high school and college courses at the same time! Classes taken at Pillar College count towards a college degree and a New Jersey High School diploma.
- Transitioning more smoothly from high school to college.
- Accumulating college credits before entering college and graduating college early or on time.
Complete each course with a grade of C or higher.
Due to Pillar College’s regional accreditation with the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE), the highest accreditation achieved at institutions of higher education, it is highly likely that colleges and universities will accept transfer credits from Pillar College. This has been the overwhelming experience of previous DEED students. Each student will receive a college transcript to send to their college of choice.
Note that the amount of transfer credits is based on the receiving institution, not Pillar College. If the intent is to transfer into another university, it is advised to investigate the transfer guidelines of that particular university prior to entering the DEED program.
Yes. Up to 30 credits max can be earned at the price for DEED courses, depending on schedule.
The cost is much lower than you would pay if you were taking the same courses as a matriculated college student:
- Only $525 per 3-credit course if taken at one of our campuses
- Prices vary if taken at one of our partnering high schools.
Partnering sites include:
- Veritas Christian Academy
- American Christian School
- Calvary Christian School
- Timothy Christian School
- The Learning Connection
- Faith Center for the Arts
- Knowlton Fine Arts
- Adirondack Christian School
Contact DEEDprogram@pillar.edu to learn more about partnering with Pillar College to offer dual enrollment courses at your local high school or homeschool co-op.