Pillar College Student Dashboard
Find all of the information you are looking for, right here.
Resources and Information
- Education Companies Offering FREE Subscription
- Khan Academy Remote Learning Resources
- Listen to Audible for FREE
- Newark Public Library 24/7/365Family Resources
- Playworks FREE Play at Home Resources
- Scholastic FREE Learn at Home Resources
The Newark Family Engagement Directory is home to a comprehensive database with up-to-date information on sources available to Newark families and residents including Child Care Services, Children’s services, Employment, Affordable Health Clinics, Food Pantries, Disability Services, Financial Assistance, Housing/Rent Assistance, Mental Health Services, Rehabilitation Services, Senior Citizen Services, and numerous other services. You can visit the following website or download the free app called Axcess Newark on your smart phone or tablet.
If you are looking for affordable dental care that is either free or on a sliding scale, then please visit the following website that has a list of 10 Dental Clinics in and around Newark. Website:
NJ Transit’s Student Discount Program
The Pillar Cafe
The Pillar Cafe is open while classes are in session. The cafe, located in the Student Lounge, offers meals, snacks, drinks, and other items. Students, staff and faculty all gather in the beautiful, relaxed atmosphere of the Student Lounge to eat, hang out and relax.
Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 is a federal law that prohibits sex discrimination in education.
‘No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.’
Sex discrimination includes sexual harassment and sexual assault.
Amy Huber – Title IX Coordinator
973-803-5000 ext. 1104
Linda Schmitt – Deputy Title IX Coordinator
973-803-5000 ext. 2012
Michael Wattkis – Deputy Title IX Coordinator
973-803-5000 ext. 1016
- Student Identity Verification
- Privacy of Student Information
- Notification of Rights Under FERPA
- Student Diversity
- Price of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Course Withdrawal and Financial Impact
- Educational Programs at Pillar College
- Credit Transfer Policy
- Transfer Agreements
- Copyright Infringement Policy
- Media Lab & Computer Use
- Student Activities
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2014
- Students with Disabilities