Congratulations to our recently accepted students. Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Plan to attend the New Student Orientation. Contact your admissions rep or the Registrar for future dates.
- Pick up a Student Orientation Guide from the Registrar’s Office to familiarize yourself with important policies.
- Visit the Registrar’s Office page and review your degree requirements.
- Select your courses from the current course schedule.
- Submit your requested courses on the student registration form to the Registrar’s Office
Campus course textbooks from pillar.ecampus.com
Online course textbooks from http://atheneo.pillar.edu (check your student email for login instructions)
Academic Resource Center
The mission of the Academic Resource Center (ARC) is to support classroom instruction and educational skills development for the Pillar College learning community. Support services include:
- Editing & Proofreading
- Resume Writing
- Life skills including time management and managing stress
- Resume Writing
- Interview Preparation
- Library Research through the Cruver Learning Center
For questions about scheduling, degree progress, transcripts, or questions regarding transfer credits, email [email protected] or call 973-803-5000 ext. 1005.
Ms. Amy Huber is the Vice President of Student Engagement. Contact her should you have any concerns or suggestions about the student body or its activities.
The Student Government hosts socially engaging events for students throughout the semester. Check out the SGA Event Calendar to see what is going on this month.
The Alumni Office is in place to keep graduates connected.
For computer/internet/technology support in Newark
All new students receive:
- A Pillar email address
- A Student Portal account (to check grades, schedules, tuition balances and unofficial transcripts)
- A Moodle account (online material for traditional courses)
- Student ID
For any issues with your online accounts or Student IDs, contact: Heather Dawn Hunter, x1138